Radon in your home can pose a danger to your family’s health.
Radon is a cancer-causing natural radioactive gas that you can’t see, smell or taste. Radon comes from the natural breakdown of uranium in soil, rock and water. Radon typically moves up through the ground and into your home through cracks and penetrations. Radon is the leading cause of lung cancer among non-smokers and the second leading cause of lung cancer in America. The U.S. Surgeon General and EPA recommend that all homes be tested for the presence of radon. Air Health Global is a qualified radon testing service, having completed the Radon Measurement Operator Proficiency course. We use measuring devices that are placed in the lowest level of the residence for a period of 48 hours, with the results available at the end of the test.
Advantages of using Air Health Global to perform your Assessment:
- Services are performed by a licensed professional.
- A licensed assessor will identify sources of hazards.
- Professional consultation is available after the assessment - up to 1 hour.
- No shipping hassles - the service provider handles everything.
- Multiple samples can be collected simultaneously.
- Referrals to other professionals, will be given, as needed, for your situation.