You breathe 11,000 liters of air a day
Products and materials present in our homes constantly emit chemicals, called VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) into the air. The slightest elevation in humidity can cause mold to grow anywhere in the home. Often in places that go undetected, like behind walls or under carpeting. Exposure to growing mold can cause a number of health issues, including headaches, respiratory irritation, asthma exacerbation, and more. Your health could depend on knowing exactly what’s in the air you breathe every day.
Advantages of using Air Health Global to perform your Assessment:
- Services are performed by a licensed professional.
- A licensed assessor will identify sources of hazards.
- Professional consultation is available after the assessment - up to 1 hour.
- No shipping hassles - the service provider handles everything.
- Multiple samples can be collected simultaneously.
- Referrals to other professionals, will be given, as needed, for your situation.